• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Missing files in beta 3.2?

ntnsvcg

Landlubber
All player characters are completely distorted. Custom player tutorial does work otherwise although when I leave the back of the ship screen turns black and nothing comes up except main menu, character menu and some console output. Starting game as a default character goes straight to the black screen skipping tutorial. Default game does work. It also works with supermod 4.0 installed which is removed now.

There seam to be a lot of missing geometry, textures and sound files somehow. All files that I checked are missing from both original game and mod archive. Not sure what I am doing wrong here...

Attachments

• compile.log.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 121
  • system.log.txt
    117.5 KB · Views: 112
Yes, that is suspicious. Which original game are you trying to play? The only Supermod I know is for "Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales", whereas Beta 3.2 is for "Pirates of the Caribbean".

You are absolutely right. For some stupid reason I thought this mod was for "Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales". No wonder game looked so different. I am kinda surprised it ran at all! Sorry about this guys :\

Back