• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

MK's stories

I have the following opinions regarding MK's stories

• I read MK's stories everytime they are posted

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I never read MK's stories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think PA! is a good fit for MK's stories

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • This is a gaming site, not a place to post historical fiction

• The only reason I come to PA! is to read MK's stories

• Total voters

modernknight1

Field Marshall of Hot Tubs
Staff member
Storm Modder
Just trying to make some decisions on time management. This poll may help me.

"I think PA! is a good fit for MK's stories" for certain. I don't read them due to having generally far too much to do, but I wished I had the time.
It's one of those things that one day, I am still hoping to get round to doing. But as far as I'm concerned, by all means, CONTINUE! :onya

"This is a gaming site, not a place to post historical fiction"
^ And I definitely do NOT agree with that. While we do have a focus on pirate games, as far as I'm concerned, ANYTHING Age of Sail related is welcome here.
Books, movies, games, whatever exists!

Ditto what Pieter said, really. I think it's great to have some original fiction here, even though I often don't get round to reading it.
It's a good way of showing that PA is NOT just a gaming site, in my opinion. :onya

I havent read anything since i dont have internet at home ( internet caffe is not a good place for reading ) so i dont know are they good or what,i wanted to start reading when i saw some lenkovic character and place of happening being the adriatic but it felt stupid to jump into to story like that so maybe i will read them when i get internet at home (which should be tommorow)...also dont see a reason why they shouldnt be posted here...who wants to read them reads who doesnt doesnt ey

Agreed with Armada. While we started out as a pirate gaming site, the more pirate and historical related stuff we have here, the better it is!

Back