• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP MOD:Aop Pirates Desires

whats best option to uplaod files to get dll links? couse i have slow upload rate lol tryed file hosting it uses only 30kb upload speed >.>

FTP is what I always use.

there shouldnt be any errors all it will need to be done is fresh instal of aop:coas and paste files from rar into game directory thats all i made guide how to do it
"Should be" and "won't be" are two different things. People often don't read installation guides. :shrug

then they dont need to use or complain about mods if its their fault in progress xD

link to ftp guide?i changed few pcs since last time i used ftp and forgot about it :D

11 Pages alot of times Sanel asked for GoF 2.0 and not one of you EVER tried to mention that there is GoF Eras

The reason you cant find GoF 2.0 is simple, MK1 got "kicked" out of PA! after alot of drama on both sides. With him went alot of posts, tutorials and ofc... wait for it... mod releases. :p

I cant find my post proclaiming the new GoF site, but I can send you a link :) you can get in contact with MK1 aswell and you seem highly motivated :D

Also a great mod, I might try it sometime :D I bet few players here actually still have CoaS here and even fewer are playing it. MK1 has released the full game+mod on his site, so for everyone who doesnt have a chance to get the stock game for whatever reason, the modded version is there as a alternative.

11 Pages alot of times Sanel asked for GoF 2.0 and not one of you EVER tried to mention that there is GoF Eras
GoF 2.0 is NOT Eras.
THIS is GoF 2.0: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/gentlemen-of-fortune-2-0.19345/

I cant find my post proclaiming the new GoF site
You must not have searched very well as it is still there. I found it just now in about 5 seconds. :shrug
I will not post the link though as this is in no way related to the topic of this thread and nobody asked for it.

With him went alot of posts, tutorials and ofc... wait for it... mod releases. :p
Posts are still here. And if he ever did write tutorials (I can't remember now), I think those should also be somewhere around.
His mod indeed is not, just like it should be.

The reason you cant find GoF 2.0 is simple, MK1 got "kicked" out of PA! after alot of drama on both sides.
Apart from that statement containing incorrect information, it is also in no way related to the subject of this thread or to any earlier posts in here that I have seen.
Any further posts on this subject in this thread may be deleted for being off-topic.

Thanks, but no thanks. I am enjoying GOF2 just fine.
start 2015-02-12 11-29-22-17.jpg start 2015-07-02 09-12-15-85.jpg start 2015-07-02 11-44-37-69.jpg start 2015-07-02 13-48-00-01.jpg

I read the first 4 pages, and jumped here :) - but i see no link for your mod.
Did you finished it, is it downloadable?
Thanks.

LE : there is more than one month and 3 weeks since your last post here, this is why i dare to ask. Sorry if i disturb :)

Back