• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

(mod asset): foundation for buying ships from any npc

begginfokillz

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
hello all, i made a foundation framework thing for modding, which for the moment lets you buy a capital ship from father beueno. now, of course its illogical, but it has a sloppy backstory, and it allows you to procur a battle ship if you have enough dubloons. i release this edited file to the public, for anyone to use, if they wish to make mods, or refine it, ect, so that they can make it so that you can buy any ships from anyone. full documentation of the edits will come shortly. for now, you can check it out after downloading

details:

allows you to buy battleships from a priest, in the name of the church
allows you to select a nations battleship type
multiple choice options
all dialog based...no quest editing
template only. works in game, but should be fleshed out

stuff to do, or hopefully for others to do:
make shipbuilding time based, as in, preferably a month after commissioning it from priest, ect.

if anyone wishes to make a mod with it, go crazy. you dont even have to credit me. :)

if anyone needs any more details or help, let me know.

the file is Benua.zip and contains the dialog file called Benua.c and if you were to implement it, the directory to add it will be:

\steamapps\common\Sea Dogs To Each His Own\PROGRAM\dialogs\russian\Quest\Sharlie

if your making a mod, you need the scripts which can be found on forums.

Attachments

• Benua.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 198
Back