• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[Mod] Baroque Music Mod 2 for SD:TEHO

brdm

Landlubber
Hi,
I'm new to this community, I'm here to share a little mod I "converted" for myself from Age of Pirates II: City of Abandoned Ships (or Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships, as you prefer). The mod is "Baroque Music Mod 2" by Hraktuus, all credits belong to him, since I've only converted the files to make them work on Sea Dogs: To Each His Own.

I created two version of the same mod:
- first one replaces all game music with baroque music from 1600s-1700s (my favourite one)
- alternative version adds baroque music from 1600s-1700s without deleting original music, so the game will merge mod music and original game music togheter

This mod includes music by Vivaldi, Bach, Charpentier, Corelli, Germiniani, Albicastro, Handel, Lully, Marais, Purcell, Vitali, Wassenaer, and others.

Download links

- Baroque Music Mod 2 for SDTEHO
- Baroque Music Mod 2 for SDTEHO (alternative version)

Before installation, you should backup your MUSIC folder (located in RESOURCE\Sounds) and your music_alias.ini file (located in RESOURCE\INI\aliases).

This will ensure your ability to restore your music to its previous state should you wish to.

To install, simply extract the RESOURCE folder and place it in your Sea Dogs: To Each His Own folder.

default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sea Dogs To Each His Own

To uninstall, delete the MUSIC folder, replace it with the backup MUSIC folder, and replace the music_alias.ini file with its backup.

Thanks,
brdm

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm new to this community, I'm here to share a little mod I "converted" for myself from Age of Pirates II: City of Abandoned Ships (or Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships, as you prefer). The mod is "Baroque Music Mod 2" by Hraktuus, all credits belong to him, since I've only converted the files to make them work on Sea Dogs: To Each His Own.

I created two version of the same mod:
- first one replaces all game music with baroque music from 1600s-1700s (my favourite one)
- alternative version adds baroque music from 1600s-1700s without deleting original music, so the game will merge mod music and original game music togheter

This mod includes music by Vivaldi, Bach, Charpentier, Corelli, Germiniani, Albicastro, Handel, Lully, Marais, Purcell, Vitali, Wassenaer, and others.

Download links
- Baroque Music Mod 2 for SDTEHO
- Baroque Music Mod 2 for SDTEHO (alternative version)

Before installation, you should backup your MUSIC folder (located in RESOURCE\Sounds) and your music_alias.ini file (located in RESOURCE\INI\aliases).

This will ensure your ability to restore your music to its previous state should you wish to.

To install, simply extract the RESOURCE folder and place it in your Sea Dogs: To Each His Own folder.

default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sea Dogs To Each His Own

To uninstall, delete the MUSIC folder, replace it with the backup MUSIC folder, and replace the music_alias.ini file with its backup.

Thanks,
brdm
Thank you very much. Good job and well done!! :thumbs1

Hello.

Could someone please re-upload the links or post new ones?

Back