• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Mod tools

Night Raider

Landlubber
The mirrors are broken. The mirror take me to pyratesahoy which is a non workable link. I cant download the gm viewer or any other tools. I know it is much to ask but can one send me a link that works or post files? I am unable to locate them with google search or on any other site.:(

Many thanks mate :D
But when I use gm viewer, why the texture not showed, only model.
Like this:
Model.jpg

Do you have any recent Windows version? If so, we ALL have that problem; me as well. Nobody really knows why and nobody managed to find a fix.
It works fine for ships, locations, items, etc. But not characters. :modding

Do you have any recent Windows version? If so, we ALL have that problem; me as well. Nobody really knows why and nobody managed to find a fix.
It works fine for ships, locations, items, etc. But not characters. :modding

I tried in Windows 7 and Windows XP but no luck :(
I saw this video, the gm viewer show texture:

It used to work in XP, but one of the updates broke it. I don't think anyone can use the character textures in the GM Viewer anymore, unless they've got REALLY old Windows versions.
Annoying to be sure! Only workaround is to use the TOOL instead. That can show the character models with their textures; but only AFTER those are converted to TGA.

Back