• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

modeling 3d in SketchUp

Ashinokami thank you for your criticism, but I'm willing to learn about 3d modeling "everything has its time" generally have had little time, but my desire to see this game going forward is huge, also want to improve my abilities in 2d and 3d and if they can give me as if they were "missions to complete" we need something like a church.
I would try to build the best way possible, and send them to see whether or not it is acceptable to use in the game. Thank you in advance

Sounds good to me! As long as you are willing to do your best, we would be happy to support you so you can improve. :onya

We all started out at the bottom. I know I did, in any case. When I got here almost 10 years ago, I didn't know much of anything either. :wp

my new ship hehehehe

Attachments

• navi novo.png
    navi novo.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 189
How long are you working with SketchUp so far? I mean in years.
May I recommend you to start with something smaller and easier? A few crates, small static objects or something like that. It's not impossible to create a whole ship within SketchUp, but it isn't easy. I needed a about a year, or more, practice before I tried more complex models, like an Airbus A380 or a Bombardier Challenger 300. I have about 3+ years of experience in SketchUp.
A lot of people try something big and challenging and get frustrated very fast because they haven't enough patience. Try to start small and easy to build up your skill. In a few month you'll be able to create awesome models ;)

work with sketch up to a 3 year ehehe

Attachments

• navio3.png
    navio3.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 188
  • navio 4.png
    navio 4.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 211
I had never tried to make a boat, I work a lot with straight and not with parties and dancing round to me !! thanks for the tip of the tutorial. but I'll try to make this shell as well to see where the. Aliaz already am part of the group? you have to pre requisoto entar the provisional team?

Hmm, as ship modeling coordinator I would recommend you stick to smaller objects for now, and then in a little bit we might see about finding a ship for you to build.:keith All of our ships are highly detailed, historically accurate, and built from plans which generally I assign or suggest among other designs. They take a very long time to build, and if one starts on the project with such a complex asset, the learning curve can easily be too daunting.

yesterday when ODemuth told me about the tutorial in maya I really saw how much was wrong about my model but I'm stubborn and well at the end hehe I had the idea for a ship under construction by the shipyard.

heueheuheueheuheu new images!!

Attachments

• navio 5.png
    navio 5.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 181
  • navio 7.png
    navio 7.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 185
  • navio6.png
    navio6.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 180
@leandro195 , please listen carefully what senior members and coordinators are telling you.
Your ship model doesn't look like any ship there was, so It's unsuitable for our game. Probably because you work on your own, you are not made a member yet.
If you agree to work according to HoO standards and under supervision of a coordinator, we can let you choose what you want to model, from things we need.

@ODemuth , @Captain Armstrong, maybe we can give him some small dinghy to model? As he craves for ship. I know Sketchup has sufficient tools to make at least that.

Ashinokami ok but I understand why not accept my model, I am modeling a unique starting and lack of Elizabethian galeao up the rear of my ship so he's weird

Back