• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Modifying the controls menu

morgan terror

Magnificent bastard
Storm Modder
Public Relations
This is a continuation of a discussion i started elsewhere, since it didn't belong in that topic.

At the moment, the controls menu in-game is pretty inaccurate. There's about a third of the controls missing, and some of the discriptions are wrong. I want to fix this, but i need to know where to look. PROGRAM\CONTROLS was a good start, but it doesn't seem to have anything related to the menu in there. The goal is to have all the controls listed in the attached file show up in the in-game menu.

Note: The attached file is intended to be included in the next build mod. The current one was out of date.

Attachments

• Default Key Assignments.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 169
Some menu stuff may be in PROGRAM\Interface, most notably sine if the files with "options" in the name.

Descriptions are probably in RESOURCE\INI\Texts somewhere though.

Some menu stuff may be in PROGRAM\Interface, most notably sine if the files with "options" in the name.

Descriptions are probably in RESOURCE\INI\Texts somewhere though.

Sorry i've not replied sooner, but i'm rather busy. I'll look into these folders when i have the chance.

While i'm here though, could you tell me what the controls are for swtiching the camera from one ship to another? I'd completely forgotten you could do that, and it's in neither the default key assignment file or the menu (which is exactly the reason why i'm doing this. It's a mess).

Control + arrow keys.

Might be disabled in Realistic Game Mode now; can't remember....

Back