• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Monkey Island

Grey Roger

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Monkey Island really exists. Its official name is Cayo Santiago, and it lies just off the east coast of Puerto Rico. Its entire population is a colony of monkeys and anyone from the University of Puerto Rico who goes there to study them.
Cayo Santiago - Wikipedia

PoTC has a small island near Puerto Rico. It's not as small as Cayo Santiago and it's south, rather than east, of the mainland. But PoTC's Puerto Rico is not accurate anyway as it's the stock game's Isla Muelle with a different name. So I propose that the small island which is home to a cult of Animists, at least until you go there and visit them, be renamed Monkey Island.
:monkeydance:monkeydance

:rofl :rofl :rofl

PoTC has a small island near Puerto Rico. It's not as small as Cayo Santiago and it's south, rather than east, of the mainland. But PoTC's Puerto Rico is not accurate anyway as it's the stock game's Isla Muelle with a different name. So I propose that the small island which is home to a cult of Animists, at least until you go there and visit them, be renamed Monkey Island.
I'm not going to stop you from doing that! :cheeky

Actually, maybe you can add some code to put a LOT of monkeys there.
Maybe add a link with the "Monkey Island Easter Egg" at the Antigua Tavern that currently serves no actual purpose.... :wp

Yes, but not necessarily in line with the above. Remember how, in "Ardent", if you go up a certain hill, you meet a monkey who then follows you around forever? What happens if you go to an island with lots of monkeys? :shock

Perhaps not as evil as that...

Imagination is imagination, so that still counts! :razz

I'll be curious to find out what you end up coming up with. :cheeky

Imagination is imagination, so that still counts! :razz

I'll be curious to find out what you end up coming up with. :cheeky

:monkeydance:monkeydance
Maybe you could even make a Guybrush Threepwood character for Free Play! You could use the "9S_" character models (I think I got the name correctly) as the base and just modify the outfit a bit! :bounce

Back