• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More carrears

pugwash21

Landlubber
Storm Modder
For total immersion there needs to be more carrears available,the game universe must not revolve around the player.

1.ideally the game universe should be seamless from sea to land but that would take a lot of work

2.Fishing would be a good way to make money,also I would like to see NPC's fishing themselves,not all ships/boats where
pirates or navy ships in real life,

3. I Would like to see people going about their own daily life in the towns ,such as muggings,pick pockets,other NPC's in the shops
and shipyard going about their own business,not just me and the shop keeper .

4.the inland areas should be extended to show farms,small villages,I would like to explore in the game these were carrears in those days,
I would like to open up trade routes with new tribes.

5.could the map be extended up to the north east coast of America along with the inland areas there,this would allow jobs taking settlers from
Europe to the new world.

6.Finally I think the whole known world could be included therefore extending the game through different time periods,I would love to walk through
old London,Plymouth,and see press gangs at work,and see the new world grow at the same time

Back