• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More Pictures added

muddymonkey77

The Irish Captain
Storm Modder
Hey everyone there have been new pictures added to the pirate portraits section on the main page. Check them out!

Cool :onya im sure im not the only one who like to check these out :yes

i love the pics...i still need to rate them though. i especially love the Captain Kidd one! he looks crazy with those beat up lookin noble clothes with that scary face! lol :dio

Its good to see Muddy 'round here again

alas, yews rights im sure...im surprised ive never seen him! ive been sailing da pacific, a very big area eh? arghh, de chinese p'rats are ruthless, de chinesse and other orientals, they say they want "honor and respect within their territory", yet dey try to kill me's for no reason????!!! arrghh, damn dem, and all their respect, without respectin me's NO RESPECT FOR THEM!! ARGHH! :cheers :p:

What do you mean other orientals , well Capt you know i live there well im one of the pirates in the orient :cheers so you dont have a respect for me :p::

hey mate i didnt say EVERY oriental p'rat! just de Chinese p'rats dat think dat dey dont have to respect peoples just cuz de p'rats they think they run everything...although, as i read in history, a lot of oriental p'rates in the 1600's and 1700's were pretty good people, regardless of their "no morals career". as fer yew, ye's a fine p'rat by me book mate! :p:

Back