• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More videos?

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
I don't know exactly what happened but last night for the first time in 2 years I can suddenly not only watch videos but make them as well! :monkeydance

The only problems are that WMP still will not do anything so VLC is it, and size. I set Fraps to break them into 4gb chunks and just a video of leaving port uses 2-3 chunks. And that is just getting the ship turned around and going in the correct direction!

But it does appear that I can make videos again. :cheers

Last edited:
Good news! More visibility for our work is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Good news! More visibility for our work is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Are you having an out of body experience? :8q

The problem is that I am making 4 gb videos and MODDB has a 1/2 gb limit. :facepalm I remember that I used some program to resize them before but do not remember what it was.

Found Format Factory and am quite happy with it so far as it knocked 3900mb AVIs down to 120mb MOVs with no loss in quality that I can see. Uploaded 2 to MODDB.

Back