• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord update

I am glad they embraced the modding of their game into the design. The sole reason their previous titles have stayed popular was because of mods, because, lets face it the base game was pretty boring after a only few hundred hours... lol.

Impressive! Now imagine mods like "Sword of Damocles" or "The Last Days of the Third Era of Middle Earth" using the capabilities of this engine.

I am envisioning the battles with a granularity of M&B but a scale of Total War. Hopefully the mechanic will be there to send troops into buildings a bit better than the original handles it. They will have to rework some of their battle command mechanics to handle the new, larger battlezones.

Wow, that is really quite impressive indeed! I really hope they have also given some attention to ocean and water effects with the engine improvements! That is the main reason we chose to look for a different game engine for Hearts Of Oak, rather than just creating a mod for Mount and Blade. Nice find @Sursmurfen, gonna have to keep an eye on this one!

I really hope they have also given some attention to ocean and water effects with the engine improvements!
I have not seen anything indicating that this is on their to do list. After all it's the cavalry charges that gives me goosebumps. But hey, as @Captain Murphy, I too only have a few hundred hours of M&B gameplay so I have not made up my mind about it - yet... :D

And I guess Caribbean! is to far gone already to get the upgrade?

@Sursmurfen, at this point Caribbean! is just too far gone, period. They have to get the balance issues ironed out with the crew fights and the ship battles are just a joke. I can't wait until a modder actually fixes the game to make it playable.

Back