• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

MSVEX MKIII BOBCAT

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
1.jpg

This is seriously cool! When I first saw the pictures of this, I thought it was some kind of RC mini-submersible or something, but nope, this is a full size, fully functional, drivable submersible water craft!

5.jpg

1.jpg

From their web page :

This commercially-coded, go-anywhere machine is now available to rent on a daily, weekly or longer term basis.

The MSVEX MKIII Bigfoot Amphibian is perfect for film and documentary making, marine life observation, search and rescue, survey work red letter days or similar.

This high spec machine comes with high powered under water head lamps, super wide angle underwater movie camera and TV monitor, topside forward and after facing cameras and spots, electro hydraulic cat track drive system, air conditioning and cockpit heat cobra seats etc.

The Bigfoot is simplicity itself to drive on land and manoeuvre in water with an immediate 360 spin capability in either environment and the power to navigate steep gradients either into or out from the water.

20.jpg

24.jpg

You can see a few photos from a Channel 4 film shoot on their Facebook page HERE! And you can find out much more about the vehicle, who and what it is intended for over on their web page HERE!

Here are a few videos of a prototype, the MSV Explorer, from a couple of years ago, it has been sold already.

Anyone got $300,000 I can borrow?? :unsure

Back