• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Musketeers

<!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey Catalina :cheers , when iread the read me text i can't read it. :cheers  :p::[/quote]

Which "read me text"? From where?

I'll tell you tomorrow because i have things to do. :yes Well i have a question for you. :yes Where can i get the Hex editor? please tell me where.......please...because i dont know where to get it. :yes :yes :yes :( :p:: :cheers: :cheers:

NP Vassal. Just understand - you can post it once and SOMEONE will eventually get to it - just not immediately. We all live in different time zones all over the world, and we're not all on at the same time, so you have to be patient. We won't leave ya hanging, matey! :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey Catalina :( , when iread the read me text i can't read it. xD:  :cheers:[/quote]

Which "read me text"? From where?[/quote]The Animemaker.rar,Modelview.rar,well Catalina that's the name of the read me txt that i cant read it. :blah: please help me!!! :?

<!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Animemaker.rar,Modelview.rar,well Catalina that's the name of the read me txt that i cant read it. :blah:  please help me!!! xD:[/quote]

Those files aren't ReadMe files they are compressed files that you need to open with WinRAR or a similar program. You can download a trial version of WinRAR from http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Swamboots tnx for the luck :? because im already out of luck :yes: because im about to send you the pix but my computer crashed and lost all files of it :d:: not a trace. in a word i lost the MUSKET MOD :shock:: :cheers: :d:: :cheeky: and i cant make another cause im tired :p:: and if someone want to help me in making it again , i need someone that is experienced! :no: :?:

:d: OH NOOOOO! :shock:

:cheeky: :p:: :no: :?: :?: :?:

:yes That sux, Vassal! :?

Have some rum, lad... :cheers

:? :( :( :( :(

Have some more... :d:

I think I'll have some rum too... :?:

:yes: :d:: :shock:: :cheers: :d:: :cheeky: :p:: :no: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :(: :(: :(: :(: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Can someone someone someone helppppp me :cry: :cry: :cry: to make it again :cry:

Back