• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Musketeers

Tnx but i think i need some rest cause i always steal my bedtime :yes: ill right here when im ready :d:: :shock:: :cheers: :d:: :cheeky: nut i need tools free tools without regitering it cause before i get home i was robbed :p:: and lost some of my money :no: but thank God im not dead :?:

Sorry tew be hear'n dat mate,at least ter OK. Money can be replaced,yew cannot,at be true enuff :yes

Thanks skull :shock: but i hav a secret to tell you just wait and im gonna send through PM :yes

HEY YOU SCURVY PIRATES GET BACK TO WORK OR ELSE YOUR GONNA DEAL WITH THE SHARRRRRRKKKKKKS :d:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> before i get home i was robbed :d:: and lost some of my money :shock::  but thank God im not dead :cheers:[/quote] :yes My gosh! I am TRULY glad you weren't killed! BE CAREFUL out there Vassal, we don't want to lose you! :d:

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, what island are you on? I have a wonderful personal friend who now lives here in Southern California, but is originally from Palawan.

a help to make it again cause i forgot how to do it again because when i know that it crashed i suddenly cried cause its my first mod :cheers: :d:: :d:: :cheeky: :p3: ;):

Vassal, I am truely sorry, but I can't help you with that. I am very busy right now with my own work and the work I am doing for the PMT.

But do not despair! You were able to do it before - you can do it again! xD: The most difficult part of failure or the kind of setback you have had is to pick yourself up and get back into gear again - there's an old saying, if you fall off a horse, get up and get right back in the saddle again! Being able to pick yourself up and start again after such disappointment will make you stronger and more able - that is to my mind the true measure of courage and determination - to start again after being beaten down.

You can do it. I know you can! :p: :cheers

aye mate...ol' CaptJack'll help ye on it for ye's...i know a bit o' moddin' meself now that i learned, im downloading Maya 5.0 Unlimited right now's...tell ye ol' CaptJack what the problem is mate, ill help ye's on this modd!! :p: xD::

CaptJack, you need Maya 4.5 to use the plugins written by Akella especially for PotC... They won't work for 5.0... Better change that download!

Back