• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mutiny - Spanish Fort Bug(?)

Nenketsu

Landlubber
I have been playing the Horatio Hornblower story line and I am quite enjoying it, however, I cannot get past the part where I am suppose to capture the fort. I get up to the point where Sharpe and his men run ahead of me and we discover the cannon across the bridge, but every single time no matter where I am located once the cannon fires I die. I have tried killing the Spanish as quickly as possible as well as running across the island, both to no avail. I hope to find out the issue here ASAP so I might continue enjoying this wonderful mod. :onya

:gday mate!

Two answers.

1. Read the threads here. The answer is in one of them.

2. Hint: Explore the beach.:j2

Check this post if you are really stuck --->> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/15376-hornblower-storyline-impossible/page__view__findpost__p__365079

:cheers

I am stuck here too, I see not answers here and the link is dead, searched the hole beach, nothing...

I am stuck here too, I see not answers here and the link is dead, searched the hole beach, nothing...

Here is a new link to the Thread --->>> http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/hornblower-storyline-impossible.15376/

Hint: there are 2 paths off the beach:yes - one with people standing next to its start and one a bit further on I think
pick the wrong one and :boom:

So Save before you leave the beach - then if you die go back and pick the other path.

If I remember correctly the path you need is the one without the people standing on the beach next to it.
Half way up the slope Sharpe talks to you - sends the riflemen on ahead to deal with the cannon & everything continues as it should

This is one of Short Jack Gold's notorious TRAPS. :razz

:drunk

Back