• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help My New Storyline

Nightmare

Freebooter
My Story Line is going to be about a Character i made up called Pedro Del Real a Spanish secret agent. In 1674 Pedro a 22 year old leaves Spain to start new life in the Caribbean when he lands in Cartagena on the island of New Granada a man walks up to him the mans speaks to Pedro saying that the governor Roberto wants to see him when they enter the governor greets Pedro and asks him to work for him as a secret agent when Pedro says yes the governor Gives him 200,000 gold and a letter to enter any fort owned by the Spanish. Roberto tasks him to enter secret bases owned by the English.

Now this what i need help with Character Models and need help with the storyline if any one wants to help me please pm or leave a comment on the thread.

Last edited:
We have no character modelers. Recommend using placeholders from the ones already in the game for the time being.

Pieter I have a team fjx and hellsailor so I have a team hellsailor is good with storylines and fjx is good with models. We have a story up and runing.

Last edited:
At the moment Pieter it's a secret do you want to be added to the convo that's where you will get updates?

I don't have time to be involved, I'm afraid. Make a forum post if you need any specific help.

Here it is the screenshot i was talking in conversations, @Nightmare . What do you think for Edmond?

Edmond Hansard.jpg

And also i have the screenshot about the HMS Neptun. Do you think the ship is good? Don't take care about the sails, i was just cursed of the mysterious coins. It's the HMS Dauntless, with 102 cannons of 32-pdr long guns, and around 1000 of crew.

HMS Neptun.jpg

Pieter I have a team fjx and hellsailor so I have a team hellsailor is good with storylines and fjx is good with models. We have a story up and runing.
Some corrections: good is too much said for me, mate and we haven't it running yet.

Back