• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

N/A

Well, we fancy ourselves pirates after all, so you can't expect TOO much gentlemanly behavior from us all!

Welcome back!

Ahoy Stallion, welcome back mate! :aar

Good to see you! I wondered where you had wandered off too! Sounds like you have had some interesting adventures indeed. Very sorry to hear about your brother mate, and for all the circumstances surrounding that incident.

Yeah, there are some real nutjobs scattered throughout the Internet, we have had a few around here as well. There was some hacking going on on a couple of accounts here about the same time you were having issues. Things get a bit strange around here sometimes, I took a bit of an extended leave myself, but it seems like this world just gets more insane everyday. While PA might not exactly be a bastion of sanity, we are far less crazy than the rest of the planet!

Anyway, glad to have you back! You have some Hearts of Oak development videos to catch up on! :onya

Holy crap, what a story indeed! I am no stranger to bad things happening to me myself, but that sounds even more insane than what I've been going through.
Very sorry to hear it.....

In any case, glad to see you around. Rest assured you haven't been forgotten.
And a character with your name is still in the PotC Build Mod. ;)

Wow. I can't even begin to comprehend what you've been through Stallion, but I offer my condolences nonetheless. No-one should have to experience something like that.

On the bright side, it's good to see you back. We may have had one or two rough times here since you left, but we're just as welcoming as we've always been. :cheers

:ahoymate!

I vaguely remember you falling while moving and wrecking your knees, then when the medics were moving you they dumped you again. I saw you around Steam driving trucks for a while, then you disappeared. And now here you are. :cheers

I'm sorry to hear you had to travel into the dark side of life for a while. :8q Welcome back to the bright Caribbean light!:keith

Back