• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Name bug

JackSparrow1

Powder Monkey
hello guys. I somehow became a Capitaine de Corvette in France. Now my name Is Capitaine de Corvette Nathaniel Hawk. When I delete Capitaine de Corvette and press enter the name is Nathaniel Nathaniel Hawk, and when I delete one Nathaniel i come back again. I tried to leave France service and then change the name but i can't. Help pleasee?? I have the same problem in the Horatio Hornblower quest, but there I am working for England? HELP?

Your rank shown is the highest rank you currently have. In your case it is Capitaine de Corvette. If you wish to leave the service of France, go to a French island and talk to the governor. You will get the option to no longer work for France. Take that option and you will lose your rank.

The name change option is very messed up. It always has been. Sometimes when you get a new rank it fixes itself.

I had a similar problem before with hornblower, ranking up fixed the problem.

Back