• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Nation recognizes ship and gets pissed

Olav_

Landlubber
So, after the siege of Saint-Pierre I found myself in possesion of a Man-O-War. I changed the name from something papist to "Tyr", but Spanish forts still recognize it as one of theirs and starts firing.

This happens when I try to dock at Santiago, haven't tried any of the other ports.

Is there any way to make sure it won't get recognized or must I forever anchor it at another non-spanish port and lose all crewmembers before visiting spanish colonies?

So nice to just have it with me as a portable barracks. So whenever I get into serious sea battles, I can just board whatever ship I see, blast them all to smithereens with my Drum Shotgun and get a fresh batch of soldiers from the Man-O-War.

There are only two Man-O-Wars in the game: spanish "San Felipe" and english "Victory". This is unique ships for each nation. Nations will not forgive a man, who captured these ships. That's why they are always recognize their ship and always hostile to captain. You will not be able to visit Spanish ports in Spanish Man-O-War. With the British the same thing. No matter what flag you raised.

Thanks for replies. =)

I shall endevour to catch a Man-O-War of the golden fleet to test this theory out.

Back