• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Naval Action Pre-orders Available Now

Andrew Maxey

Landlubber
Hearts of Oak Donator
http://www.navalaction.com/preorder/

Apparently Early Access will begin sometime before Christmas, and they are trying to quickly implement all of the necessary ships before then.

10397022_332376820253576_3052224483866314759_o.jpg

Looking forward to this :) Been waiting a loooong time, and now the initial wait for Early Access is soon over.

Yeah I definitely see your point there. I didn't know they were thinking about doing private servers and that bothers me now. You also got me thinking about another game I backed, Star Citizen, because they will allow private servers for that.

Sadly i suspect that what i am saying will fall on deaf ears there but at least i tried :shrug

Yeah I definitely see your point there. I didn't know they were thinking about doing private servers and that bothers me now. You also got me thinking about another game I backed, Star Citizen, because they will allow private servers for that.

If you comment that would probably help , the more people that are talking about this the better because they might actually pay attention to it

Hello from the FNG :)
The thread was not started by Game-Labs but by a forum member. I don't think that they are considering that, at least for now based upon their reply
"
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 2,062 posts
Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:22 AM
possible, but there is one heavy concern
providing private servers to people - could let them disassemble the source code and after that ruin the experience on official servers with cheats, hacks etc'

Hello from the FNG :)
The thread was not started by Game-Labs but by a forum member. I don't think that they are considering that, at least for now based upon their reply
"
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 2,062 posts
Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:22 AM
possible, but there is one heavy concern
providing private servers to people - could let them disassemble the source code and after that ruin the experience on official servers with cheats, hacks etc'

by the way i already linked that forum thread in this thread , here it is again
http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/1572-hiring-servers-locally-will-it-be-possible/?p=33100

Replied to that post that you quoted and you know what , they are ignoring it. Flat out don't care.:modding:nogood

damnna.jpg (just in case they made it so people cant see it)

edit: hence why Pirates ahoy is more and more my home forum at the moment :D at least the mods here have a face , name and tend to have a chat oh and they actualy have a ToS , naval action still does not to my knowledge.

edit : oh yeah and i am out $80 on it , joy.Fell much confident.

Last edited:
its the "you agree not to be an ass and follow these rules and we agree not to sell your account to space pirates" type thing.
I don't remember anyone of us ever writing that. Might be a default Xenforo forum thing.
Though it does sound perfectly fine, so that's certainly a good thing. :cheeky

Back