• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

need a bit of help please

Kimdrengen

Landlubber
Ahoy all...
Ive encountered a rather weird problem i think...
im on the main quest number x, when ive gone to Isla muelle to find Danielle, right after the oxbay mines... but i cant ask the bartender about her... anyone know how i can solve that? its rather annoying... or can anyone direct me to some funny quest? i wanna solve them all...
BTW whats so cool about having a hero reputation?
ARRRRRH :blah: xD: :cheers MATEYS
Thanks all, youre great

Ahoy mate n welcome ta PA,try steppin outside de Tavern,an thar should be some thugs ye needs tew fight,Danielle should show up :blah:

ive tried that mate... though it still wont work... there is no Danielle... I have a nasty feeling that you have ta talk to the tavernkeeper first...

OH yeah.,.. another weird thing... for some reason i have a limit to how much food i can buy... ive got plenty of space on all three ships, and a buttload of moneyy... 1.250.000 gold or something... but i just cant buy very much wheat... Why is that?

Kimdrengen - Try staying at the tavern overnight, maybe Danielle is just late. xD:

You may not be able to buy food because if you buy too MUCH food you will deplete the stores on the island so that the islanders will go hungry. It's a "reality" fix the modders put in. You just need to sail to another island to get more food, or do what I do, just snatch your provisions from ships you plunder - and that should keep your levels good without having to buy anything.

Having a "Hero" reputation makes people trust you with things, more than if you were a "Horror of the High Seas". They are happy to see you, and give you better deals when you buy something. At the lower levels of reputation, you will get people who refuse to talk to you and such.

And as far as quests go, here's a good side quest that will get you a good sword - your rep has to be "bloke" or above or you can't start it - go into the Douwesen tavern and talk to the guy at the first table - he's wearing a greenish shirt. His daugher's been abducted by pirates.

well... thanks for the help though im afraid it was in vain... i tried staying at the tavern overnight... didnt help... but thanks for the help anyway... ill try to find a way to solve it... ill try that quest of yours... sounds fun... but the stores have plenty of food... and i usually just go to the govenor and get a mission to kill a pirate... they usually have plenty of food and are no problem... plus its fun to punish them...

Kimdrengen, what happened at the Oxbay mines? Did you get the info from Leborio (the slave) on where to go to find Danielle? Did your quest book update? Check in your quest book, sometimes clues are there that are not mentioned when you talk to people. (I'm trying not to give it all away!) :p:

Kimdrengen, I just did this part of the scenario and I have the solution for you -

When you go to the bartender, you have to ask him about the guy who has been studying about native languages. He'll tell you, and then there will be a selection where you can ask about Danielle. He'll say she was just in the tavern, and you can go out to catch her in the street nearby.

Hope this helps!!! xD: :?

i found out myself... for some reason i had to have Leborio as an officer... not that i wanted him... but now i managed to find Danielle... wheeee but thx fer the help all... now ill try that quest of yours catalina

Huh, I did that quest without Leborio once. Oh well, at least you're continuing - and think of it this way, Leborio can always captain a ship you've captured - I don't take on officers unless they can sail a ship! xD:

Hmmm.had 'at same problem an 'ad tew hire at useless slave in order tew continue wid de quest. xD:

Back