• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Need help with model location

Myth

Freebooter
Good day to all. Can somebody help me with a solution to the following problem: moved in the "City of Lost Ships" location of "New Horizons" folder QuestTown_Charlston.
When the location has already had found that the door of the church can not be come close. It is also impossible to come down from the door of the church down. Maybe somebody put the files location with revisions to be able to descend and ascend directly to the doors of the church. I will be very grateful.

"City of Lost Ships" location of "New Horizons" folder QuestTown_Charlston.
Are you mixing up games here? "New Horizons" is a mod for PotC which is NOT AoP 2.
Charleston is a quest-only town added by @Jack Rackham for his brand new WIP storyline.
It has some special features unlike normal towns, which is OK as it isn't a normal town. :cheeky

If you really are trying to import my QuestTown_Charleston from NH to COAS it's true
that it's something bad with the walkfile around the church. The pavement seems to be
a zone of it's own. I worked it around by pretending some repairs are gouing on there.

You can always move the entrance locator down outside the pavement.

Note that this town location (from VCO) is a little bit wrong in scale. I intend to size down
at least the doors before releasing the quest.

If I want to leave this location in the game, so I have to put the locator of transition in the Church before the sidewalk? This is the only possible solution to the problem? No fix for model?

Back