• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help With The Pirate Saga in COAS and Ceres Smithy

Captain Bozkurt

Landlubber
So I started playing TEHO few days ago and now after gaving the 3 amulets to the Indian and meeting Danielle Greene (Hawk) *happy to see her again! I've landed on a Ship and beat the crab. So, when I came first time to the Island (was tonight) I walked straight through the door, killed the Prison guy and his guys and saved Chimiset. With that save I've came far till I had to kill Mary and her friend (because of Adolf) unfortunately they both are dead. Google doesn't help at all, but I've read somewhere, that later Mary can join you, but how? Now I loaded again the savegame of the hold and found an hole to swim out and people say she is on the Ceres Smithy, but where the heck is that ship? Searched for it around 45 minutes and can't find and swimming is very slow. Can someone help me with progressing in this storyline and what to do to get her in the Crew and where to find the Ceres Smithy?

I think there are 3 possible ways: Either walk through the door but later you have to kill Red Mary and her guy, second one might be go to Shark first and then get known with the inhabitants to find a way to dive (HOW?) or just swim "straight" to the Ceres Smithy from the Hold but where the heck is that ship?

Can someone post a picture of it? Please help me with this, since I always had troubles on COAS even on AOP2.

Give people some time! You only asked a few hours ago. :shock

I'm sure @LarryHookins will be around soon enough.
But I think he lives in a very different timezone, so you perhaps you've got a response by tomorrow.

Hey, it's only 1:37 PM here (1337), and I'm around! :D Sometimes I'm off playing a game.

I haven't played many of the quests in COAS, but there are plenty of walkthroughs available here. Check those first, and good luck. Sorry I couldn't help.

Hook

I randomly found her ship and came as far as I can leave the Island but I have to bring for the guy some silver ingots and to do this I need a key from that Ole (White Hair). Well and he demands that I bring him 5 beads but I only have 3 large pearls and 2 small pearls and I don't know where to get them :( I already bought them from that Indian and also waited around 3 days but he still doesn't have any pearls to sale. Just the remaining 1 Amber, which I didn't bought from him, when I bought the pearls.

Please help. This game makes the life so hard :/ -_-

Ok. I am about to leave the Island via underwater. But when does the statue activate itself? I was there at 9am nothing happened. Then I tried Midnight but I couldn't because everything was locked up. So when does the statue actually activate? I am still trying to figure it out. I am fed up with this Island....

Back