• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

need help

How come those didn't move with the rest of the game folder? Files shouldn't have disappeared.
Actually, I'm surprised you'd have saves at all! What with Windows not allowing the game to write files in its own folder and everything.
In any case, this should save you a whooole lot of future trouble. :doff

thx for help :), but with save's whas strenge think i could have saves but C:\Bethesda Softworks\Pirates of the Caribbean\SAVE this folder whas empty :)

Very strange. Oh well, you can use the StartStoryline and console files now to jump-start your career if you want to.

Set ENABLE_CHEATMODE to 1 at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h , then start the Jack Sparrow storyline.
"Random Drunk" is sitting at a table in the tavern during the opening scene. Talking to him allows you to skip to various parts of the story.
Similar dialogs and characters are available in most storylines.

OK so i found a bug the ship hp sails and mens gone and i cant sail to the town in sail to :(
bug.jpg

Back