• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved New game crash for vanilla Potc

Kjaratan

Landlubber
Ahoy! Sorry for posting yet another of the many new game crash posts, but i have read through many of these post and tried what i understood. I have not found a solution for my game though. I must add i'm not too good with computers

It is crashing right after i press new game and it loads for a brief moment.

I have a msi in the gaming G-series (don't know exactly which model) Also with Win 8.1

This is what i have tried:

- Intel Graphic fix

- Set Nvidia gpu as main graphicprocessor (and it saves it so I'm very sure that my game is using Nvidia)
My game also does not work with the integrated gpu.

- Both install the game from a download and from my old CDs and with no-CD crack. Also installed multiple times.

- Installed into c:\Games (currently saved in this folder)

- Screen resolution and game resolution

- having high performance as my battery settings.

- Changing setting in the .INI - file

- different settings as too compatibility + Administrator

- There are probably a couple of other things i have tried but which i cannot remember at this very moment.

Please help me to get this game to work. I have worked and tried solving this in the last couple of days.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Okay! Now i admit i feel pretty stupid! I installed the fix into the default location not my game location... But anyways, thank you very much! Solved!

Back