• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Planned Feature New Goods

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
There is no "opium good". Would you propose we add a new good to the game for that?
If we are going to add new goods, I'd also be most interested in a "Coal" item that appears in the last two time periods.
Then we can have the Steam Frigate engines be coal-powered instead of burning planks.

Btw @Pieter Boelen if we are adding goods I would like to add "Iron" or something like that to so i have more things for the smith fetch quest :p.

So for the new update I sugest these goods:

- Iron (for fetch quest purpose and maybe also used as repair resource)
- Coal (used as fuel for steam ships)
- Treasure (a picture or inca dolls etc, this would be an resource you can only sell at shops and which is carried by treasure galleons).
- Weapons (carried by warships and towns need it if they want to defend themself)

- Treasure (a picture or inca dolls etc, this would be an resource you can only sell at shops and which is carried by treasure galleons).
Why do we need that instead of silver and gold? Or just for variety? :confused:

Mostly variety. Plus gold and silver can be import and export products to. This would be a good which would just always give a high reward.

Back