• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Horizons: Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 6 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jack Sparrow storyline is still available to play in the latest mod version (Beta 3.2), complete with the Dauntless and Interceptor.
None of the features in Beta 1 Patch 6 were removed from newer versions, so there's really no need to get Patch 6 any more.

The "Jack Sparrow" storyline, also known as "Hoist The Colours", is still present in the newer versions. The economy problem mentioned by Hylie Pistof is not present in Beta 3.1. ;)

(It looks as though a bunch of us were all ready at the same time to tell you about Jack Sparrow's continued existence. xD)

I know but when I start the Hoist The Colours, I play as Guy Verbinski and I go to the tavern and I speak to Gibbs and I play as Jack Sparrow started at Grand Cayman.I been arrested and went to speak with Jack Sparrow father and he said I must go to Speightown at Barbados to rest there.When I arrived at the Speightown,I dont know what I gonna do.

The Jack Sparrow storyline is in Build 14 Beta 3.2 as well, of course! :razz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back