• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved New Horizons walthru is down

gdcaza

Powder Monkey
Hi, can`t access new horizons walkthru fron link, also tried accessing google : says site technical difficulties, has been down ince yesterday,
am stuck in hoist the colours when Annamarie runs off....
regards

Indeed there seems to be a problem with the Wiki, I'll take a look and see what I can do.

*EDIT*
Ah, that link is to the old Wiki article, I don't think it has been replaced since the change to the new one.

Indeed there seems to be a problem with the Wiki, I'll take a look and see what I can do.

*EDIT*
Ah, that link is to the old Wiki article, I don't think it has been replaced since the change to the new one.

Do you know the new link ?

There currently isn't one, all the articles need to be replaced. Until that happens though, all the information should be on the forums somewhere though, you will just need to search for it.

am stuck in hoist the colours when Annamarie runs off....
regards

If you are playing the Brock-Brinckley story, and have just met Barbossa on Martinique Beach - after which Annamarie runs off.

Then you should sail to the Lighthouse on Barbados.

The old Wiki does appear to be down at the moment ( don't know if it is just a technical problem or if Keith is taking it down ).:facepalm

I have transfered some of the walkthroughs to the new Wiki ( see button next to Forums at the top of the page - then select Page List) but I have not done very much of Jack Sparrow due to lack of time recently.

:cheers

Do you still have all the content from the old Wiki, Talisman?

Back