• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

new mod

Genius5

Landlubber
can you build a new mod where we can change clothes when we want for a character that we playing with, i really love this game, and your modding is made it even more beautiful to play, so if you can build this, that would be the greatest game EVER!!!
thank you! :onya

Thanks for the complements Mate.

Actually if you play enough to where you start discovering treasures from the treasure maps, you will find several really cool sets of alternative clothes that you can change into and out of from the items menu. The Merchant outfit gives you a bonus in trading and there is a Captains outfit that will give you a bonus in authority/leadership. Also there is a ragedy outfit that gives you a stealth bonus when you want to sneak around.

So go find them Mate! :onya

MK

Yes, there are these clothes you can wear, but can you change your apearence when wearing them, or only change your stats?

Yes, there are these clothes you can wear, but can you change your apearence when wearing them, or only change your stats?

Sometimes both, new clothing requires new textures on current models and we don't have an active character texture artist.

Sometimes both, new clothing requires new textures on current models and we don't have an active character texture artist.

True. So I have to add as a disclaimer that the clothes do not alter the appearrances of the newer characters. Many of the original characters will dramatically change their appearance based on the different clothes. I think the Nicholas Van Hoorn character looks so cool with the captains outfit and old fashioned white wig.

MK

I know for that clothes, but i thought if you could make something like in PotBS, some character clothing menu or something like that. I know its hard to do, but it will be really great if you could do that :onya

Some do not pay attention, it is already, implemented, look wise and stat whise as some may have said.
Don't u love this bizz?
I am a witness.
Ty guys, I am back in this after my move. We all may not realize how much stuff we have untill it is time to move-off subject.
:keith

Back