• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help new pc AoPCoAS problems

Ben Coats

Freebooter
i just got me a new computer tonight a Dell
Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Ram 120GB
Win 8.1
system 64 bit operating system x 64 bit based processor
disk space 862 of 919 GB
I just installed my original AoPCoAS and when I click on the desktop icon I get
"please insert original DVD of age of Pirates City of Abandoned Ships"
the original one is in there why cant it read and run it??

Thread moved to the appropriate forum...

And to answer your question, because DRM sucks. You need to read Hylie's post HERE!

About that link............

AVG decided that Win8.1 was a virus and did not let it update, so I switched to BitDefender. It seems to be working ok except that it decided that the AOP2 nodvd patch is a virus and quarantined it. I have been unsuccessful in persuading it to restore it.

Anyhoo, just now I renamed it and Dropbox seems to be working for now. Get it while you can!

About that link............

AVG decided that Win8.1 was a virus and did not let it update, so I switched to BitDefender. It seems to be working ok except that it decided that the AOP2 nodvd patch is a virus and quarantined it. I have been unsuccessful in persuading it to restore it.

Anyhoo, just now I renamed it and Dropbox seems to be working for now. Get it while you can!

how do I do that ^---------

If you do not already have the nodvd patch or Tages click on the link that Thagarr provided. That will take you to my post where the links to those items are. I just checked and both links work.

Back