• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

new POTC forum here?

Should we split the 'POTC Modding' forum into a players' forum and a modders' forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kieron

Landlubber
Storm Modder
i reckon this forum is getting very crowded with people having problems with the modded game. could we split this forum into a forum for people installing and playing and giving feedback on the mods, and a forum for people creating the mods? i'm worried people aren't bothering to read 'important' posts because they're swamped by posts like 'there's a bug in the mod' or 'where do i download xxx'.

:cheers

um sorry to say this, but it's not really up to you, the forum is really fine as it is, it would complicate an already simple system. So sorry the answer is no.

I just don't find it needed, I think it's working good right now, it's not as if it's 3 topics a day just telling bugs or something

i with mihail, customer attract customers kind of thing, if you split them then there will be 2 forums with only a little activity so people may not bother posting there

I'll also have to throw my vote in with Mihail & Keith.

Back