• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release New PotC Movie Music Pack!

Odd . . . Seems like only the U.S. towns are affected. The rest of the world and events sound just fine. I was looking through the music files and they've been dramatically altered, but it doesn't seem to affect my music pack, save for the U.S. towns.
dunno.gif

Hmmmm. I need to study the music code and see if I can sort this out.
readon.gif

Ok I got it figured out. After studying the code, I realized the U.S. town entries had been erased. So I've adjusted my music pack accordingly and here it is . . . again. lol
keith.gif

Music_Pack.exe

Funny. I can't understand the game code for the life of me, but I can manage to work out the music and sound codes somewhat.

195 downloads on my music pack. I'm glad to see people are actually using it. I was afraid it would go largely unnoticed.
me.gif

I quite like the music pack, i'm using it now. My only recommendation would be to change whatever music plays when sailing or switching to map view. As it's very short, and when I use direct-sail to get between islands it keeps playing over and over again.

Great work though!

I quite like the music pack, i'm using it now. My only recommendation would be to change whatever music plays when sailing or switching to map view. As it's very short, and when I use direct-sail to get between islands it keeps playing over and over again.

Great work though!

I assigned two tracks to sailing and map modes that alternate randomly. You've probably just heard the same one over and over again by chance.

Hello legendary spider! I have extracted the potc movie music pack but when i go to sounds and select music scheme, i press the arrows and it doesnt change? It just stays the same, how do i get it to work? If this helps, when i extracted it, it didnt ask me if i wanted to overwrite any files.

the very same here has happened. What's more, i think we are running the game with those sound files. Donno how he accomplished that then. Floating at Night makes one somewhat swinging with the spinnakers attached to the head. Ah, and change other bits to your liking perhaps. Daydreamers can listen to summerhits. :bow

NB: got rid of them three dog- and four flapping sails-files. Changed then Sailing02 with a favorite. Also done a trick with longer shows then to swagger along wiv.

We is pretty much sure the installation went well, believe hearing some film music. You are a legend on a knight-in-gale, me hero Fresh Breeze. FanQ 

Hey, just wait a minute. Some checks for us maybe if you're with me:

now, i have installed 14 Beta 2.1 circa ten times since the day it appeared, thought there were some probbles. Got them sorted, one only needs experience, since no manual is available (eg. you must be on deck for changing abilities from officers methinks)

the "LS_4_Film_Music_Pack" lands besides the others, here "resource" -which holds the sounds, right?- amongst the rest in the main folder.

If you see both

Spokplavanie.ogg

Spokplavaniye.ogg

then it should be okay, innit? who cares if you cannot switch the sound source, nor a message pops up.

..ow, just noticed your contribution has got a few extra specials. You're right. Damnbit.

Add'em on me own then, tada. Wham bam.

You haven't fiddled with 15-Sailing 2 (Night).ogg

http://www.facebook....v=3193305596228

like we did? (my purrfect idea of a show couldn't be saved on the pc 'cause the net-video was encoded or something)

Lemme effe compare the music in 'Source' and 'Sound - Movie'... listening that is, hmmm. ...ey grand-geezer, one would need multi-screen capabilities and a proper computer for that. Okay, i'll choose one from yours in exchange at another for every longer trip now. Nice one! ..mumble, murmur. :8q

effe ditte hear: we, my shoulderpet and me scantiness succeeded in tricksing the music mod to our joy. For this a lil jugglery of files et voilà.

(the download-location on the first page proved obsolete)

Opened the PotC folder parallel to Ledge's one from another location, cut and copied only newer and additional files, thought of an experiment, rather desperate wossay. Then had to re-install the pack, like it's going to settle there how others have done with no effect, only this time we got that second Pirate of the Caribbean next to Standard thingy at Sounds, a-yippieh (other melody at start-menu, qed - maybe a fresh beginning. But then no quick location changes or any short-cuts at sea. Hmmm..) Also nifty is, we could continue with the game. First is a defrag necessary, cause the system is just minimum requiremental stuff. And he has swapped Sailing at Night-2. Ooh watte? ...luckily stored that on a walkman, ooy-yooy. So, effe checke. Mercy bjornk :bow

effe ditte hear: we, my shoulderpet and me scantiness succeeded in tricksing the music mod to our joy. For this a lil jugglery of files et voilà.

(the download-location on the first page proved obsolete)

Opened the PotC folder parallel to Ledge's one from another location, cut and copied only newer and additional files, thought of an experiment, rather desperate wossay. Then had to re-install the pack, like it's going to settle there how others have done with no effect, only this time we got that second Pirate of the Caribbean next to Standard thingy at Sounds, a-yippieh (other melody at start-menu, qed - maybe a fresh beginning. But then no quick location changes or any short-cuts at sea. Hmmm..) Also nifty is, we could continue with the game. First is a defrag necessary, cause the system is just minimum requiremental stuff. And he has swapped Sailing at Night-2. Ooh watte? ...luckily stored that on a walkman, ooy-yooy. So, effe checke. Mercy bjornk :bow

You actually made some sense in this post. lol I think I can decipher what you said.

I've changed the link for the Music page on the last page. I tested it and it works fine. Let me know if there's any more problems.
dunno.gif

Hi man with the allegedly eight legs -me's already gettn a knot in them twos- and our appreciations once again for your bandanna-scratching effort. Like earlier said has one to fiddle a bit with that sound file. It settles as an additional folder in PotC's main stack. For now have us swapped a little here and nibbled our toe-nails there, voilà, the thingey is somewhat playable, even the option turns up as Pirates of the Caribbean at the start. Not only that, you can continue with the game. For that to enjoy fully we then managed to roll other sounds over the railing by changing some files, deleted them and edited attributes like a layman, what we are. How's tha', hé? now the menu sings. Land and water sceneries are in surreal Hawaij. Ya, that Creative blast-that-card X-Fi does stupid. Hark, it simply switches the modes via regulating the wav-tables, not normal, whaddaya phink?

...got that Mega Sound Pack onto another record-spinner. Ya, that was completely weird say. Donno about the new Classic one yet, what's available in several downloads, whahhh.
Thi's some sort of hoisting an elvenbow.

*Slaps Legendary Spider on his shoulder* Hoyé

It works properly with a NEW game. If you install it and continue a game, half of it doesn't seem to work. I don't know why.

Back