• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build New Replaced Towns

So what should we do with them?

• Total voters
Request to Everyone

So now that nearly all issues with these locations have been addressed,
I'd like to kindly ask everyone to reconsider their votes and change them if you indeed agree that a lot has changed since this poll was first posted.
Just use the "Change Your Vote" button. :doff

Request to Everyone

So now that nearly all issues with these locations have been addressed,
I'd like to kindly ask everyone to reconsider their votes and change them if you indeed agree that a lot has changed since this poll was first posted.
Just use the "Change Your Vote" button. :doff

:dfiddle i'm one of the last holdouts which makes that request at least 1/3 and in two cases entirely to me , as far as i am concerned the issues i raised have been fixed i just haven't been around to test that out been busy and all.

Well, IMHO, everything's flawless, 'cept for Oranjestad though... The Spanish towns look awesome, especially after those "chest travel" things were removed from the streets:D

BTW, you might want to replace these strange, seemingly dead treas in Santiago with those magnificent ones in full leaf. Also, gallows would contribute to Santiago as well, 'specially considering the Bartolomeu storyline.

BTW, you might want to replace these strange, seemingly dead treas in Santiago with those magnificent ones in full leaf.
Frankly, I don't know how to do that. I can't even open the gm file containing the trees with TOOL. Without talking it's really time for me to continue my work on the Cartagena quest...
Also, gallows would contribute to Santiago as well, 'specially considering the Bartolomeu storyline.
Well, the gallows is at Havana because of the hangman scene. Now, I don't remember what happens in the Santiago town to add a gallows :unsure

BTW: Jack is working on the Oranjestad port location to improve the doors.

The doors in Oranjestad port are now fixed. I found another way to do it.
No more strange lights ever.

Attachments

• small_huts.jpg
    small_huts.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 166
  • wood_house.jpg
    wood_house.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 144
I am considering this issue closed and resolved.

As per today, the last location updates are available for playing and these towns are now finished.

A small question regarding Tortuga - the lamps above the shop, tavern, etc. do not shed light at night - as far as I remember they were always lit during night time in the previous update.

Oh but they do. The lamps are lit 22.00 - 06.00 the fire at the ramps 20.00 - 08.00.
JackSparrow starts 20.

Attachments

• lamps.jpg
    lamps.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 143
Back