• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Trailer for Korean Movie "The Pirates"

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
There is a new trailer for the upcoming Korean film "The Pirates." This one makes it look more like a comedy than the last one, at least we know they aren't trying to take themselves too seriously, or at all seriously judging by the trailer. The Youtube Closed Captioning translation only adds to the comedy!

Attachments

• The_Pirates_2014.jpg
    The_Pirates_2014.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 25
Don't let the comedic tone fool you, I have seen more than one Korean movie that started out really funny and turned incredibly depressing halfway through.
Many Korean movies have a strange blend of humor/drama that may be strange/weird or even off-putting to those who are only used to Hollywood movies.

That said I really love the Asian Period clothing and sets, those light armors look really cool.

Thanks for your insight mate, I am not that familiar with Korean movies, culture or history. I think I have only seen a handful of Korean made movies, if that. The only thing that has really disappointed me so far about what I have seen of this one is the ship handling in this trailer doesn't look very realistic. Most movies and games usually get that wrong anyway though.

On another note, I still haven't seen much of anything about Red Flag, but I will keep on it! I am really looking forward to that one!

Back