• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved New WIP3.5 installer not working

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
I just updated from the last EXE of June 2nd? it will not start. No compile but error and system logs.

Attachments

• error.log
    81 bytes · Views: 80
  • system.log
    239 bytes · Views: 66
Same problem here!

Attachments

• error.zip
    192 bytes · Views: 56
  • system.zip
    300 bytes · Views: 60
I just updated from the last EXE of June 2nd? it will not start. No compile but error and system logs.
AGH! I think I know what happened. Extract attached to your PROGRAM folder and see if that helps.
I usually leave out that file when compiling because I always have cheatmode enabled in it for testing purposes.
But this time it WAS actually needed.

I can't afford the time to redo the EXE though.

Attachments

• InternalSettings.zip
    22.8 KB · Views: 60
AGH! I think I know what happened. Extract attached to your PROGRAM folder and see if that helps.
I usually leave out that file when compiling because I always have cheatmode enabled in it for testing purposes.
But this time it WAS actually needed.

I can't afford the time to redo the EXE though.
Could you put this file onto the first post as an extra file? That way, people won't get confused about what's going on.

Ah I was just working on it to :p added it in the format we normally put those files there :p.

Back