• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll Nice one

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
Nice & clean mod with a complete storyline. Excellent work guys :onya :cheers
Most importantly, I finished the storyline without any mod specific crash :dance :guns: which some others have.
Only thing I has miss was some upper class ship for player Hornblower as his own. I hope that the storyline will be continued... :pirate41:

@Short Jack Gold did a pretty good job at it!

I think he once intended to continue it, but probably he got caught up in real life and we haven't seen him for a while.

Yes, I liked this story as well. It's a bit different playing a naval officer following orders rather than a free pirate, though the punishment for failing to obey orders is that the storyline is liable to crash. Provided you do what you're told and don't go off on your own, it works well enough. (So disable "Locked perks" while you're playing this. :))

The main unresolved issue for me wasn't the lack of a big ship, it was that you don't get a satisfactory showdown with the main traitor, who is still at large. (There's an alternative ending to one part where you do confront him but it doesn't end well for you...)

For me I chose the right dialog :D so no specific crash for me. And that is very important.
I had already told about lack of big ship for Hornblower. Yes one of the main traitor 'Wolfe' got away and acts of Lt. Quelp is still in doubt when the story end. Ending can be more specific, and there is a way to continue the story where these things can be solved. I have a positive hope for it. But you know this is mainly made by amateur group, so they deserved it. I finished it without any difficulties(never asked for 'I need help'), that's important.

Back