• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Nigel Blythe quest problem

Thanks for the understanding, mate. :doff

Do you know why it didn't work in the first place? I have in my testing ran into instances where the code would refuse to execute properly.
Just reloading a savegame would allow it to work, but I have not the foggiest why it wouldn't work straight away.
It happens. :facepalm

Well, it didn't work when I reloaded a saved game. As Morgan says, the whole quest is cursed :328_skull:

The only way I have managed to solve it is execute the console with the case for what is supposed to happen. Strangely enough, it happened again, and that was for the second time Nigel went missing at a port in La Grenede. Funny how it always seems to be the port sections that don't work, and everything else it fine.

might be too many scripts running at once. i've heard that it can be a problem sometimes, but port royal shouldn't have that many, and nigel's is too consistent.

Back