• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed No smuggler at Cartenga

But no sense in testing if the loaction is shown right on the worldmap when you are unable to get there^^

What do you mean you cannot get there? How have you been testing it then? o_O

I just tried your files on a new game and it seems to work quite fine really:
1. Reloaded with Console to your location
2. Reloaded from there to sea, found myself near the Colombian coast
3. Reloaded from there back to the shore using the reload; Fast Travel menu was correct too
4. Reloaded to worldmap and saw the shore in the correct position there too

So it looks to me like you did a good job! :cheeky

wow.. I didn't expect that :D Cool :D

so that leaves only adding the shore to the smuggling locations.. I hope the island "Colombia" is right, if not, just change the name, and it should be fine ;)

Attachments

• smuggling.c
    51.5 KB · Views: 153
Yes that seems right. Now there is one last thing which should be done and that is adding a smuggler to the tavern in colombia. You can do that at the character init for colombia. Again looking at other islands should give you a hint :p.
You might want to visit the tavern first with visible locators on to see what is a nice place for him to sit :).

Also tested it and it seems to be working well, now we only need the smuggler in the tavern right?
Could you do that @Pillat ?

Just a reminder for @Pillat

btw could you do something for me?
I dont think we should connect the beach to carthenga cause it might break @Bartolomeu o Portugues his quests if you can enter in another way to. So could you please add the location with the house in the jungle after the path between the clifs? I wanna use that house for a later quest.

I can't find the character_init file where the smugglers are created :/

Are you sure? We should give cartagena a big jungle with lots to explore, since its the mainland.. can't we lock the jungles for Bartolomeu so his quests don't get messed up?

Thats a 5th Rate Warship - was there since the Vanilla game and was the actual Black Pearl there.. returned here as a battleship ;) Though it dark hull doesn't fit soo good for nations (but would actually make a good pirate boos ship^^)

Aha! In the stock POTC, there was a special ship whose name was "Fearless" as the name of the model. I didn't know that in New Horizons it is the 5th rate warship :D

In the stock POTC, it looked like a big european barque with more guns.

Fearless is a different model than the stock game Black Pearl.
Not sure if she's still in the game; it was terribly under detailed and inaccurate and want even used until the modpack.

@Pillat, is the smuggler not in the specific tavern character init file?

@Pillat dont ask me why but they are in Usurers.c in characters\init

Has anyone tried smuggling to Cartagena yet? I am considering this "Fixed" until I hear otherwise.

Back