• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed No waitress dialog in HTC storyline

I didn't notice that this was fixed already so I fixed it (again) today.
It was just a missing }

The earlier fix looks like it's the "common" dialog file from DIALOGS being copied to JackSparrow.
Both files have the same name "eng_officiant_dialog.c but the one in JackSparrow storyline is bigger so use my fix
not to miss any unique quest content.

The file, I posted, is not a copy from "common" dialog file. But I will be glad to see your file.

I think it's mine as I only added the missing }.
The other one is as I said smaller so something could be missing.

I managed to find Jack Rackhams file, and since he has more experience, than I , it will be wise to use that.

Attachments

• dialog bugfix 28 july.7z
    2.5 KB · Views: 98
Jack Rackham's dialogue fix works well.:D
We still need to get the French Governor's dialogue working to fully fix the quest.
I have zipped up the fix files for his dialogues and they need to be put in the right directories - Program/Storyline/JackSparrow/Dialogs for the .c file and the sub-directory /English for the .h file.
You then can trust Virginie and see the Governor and he will forgive your past transgressions and pay you a nice reward. Also now unlocks the Trustworthy and Landowner Perks.:D

Attachments

• Temp_Fix_Virginie.7z
    6.9 KB · Views: 101
Back