• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

NPC's at work-Sextant use

I have two asks to do -ok, I have a lot of them, but now I want ask only for these two, heheh.

1- NPC's are "at work" only if I put near me (the 4 windows around my image), or also when i remove them putting in "Passengers" area?

2- I have got all that need for sailing directly-Chronometer, and Sextant. Now, how I must use them? Sextant has some use?

1. As long as the officers have a role assigned (and they're automatically assigned one when they join) they're working and contributing their skills. The four slots are for the officers that will physically accompany you when you go ashore or in boarding parties.

2.The chronometer and sextant only have an effect (other than the Sailing+1) if you're playing with Realistic settings and thus you can't see your position in the map withour them. Once you have them, you'll be able to see the position of your ship in the Archipelago map (M). You don't have to use them manually.

Back