• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Обращение к разработчикам New Horizons

Layder

Sailor
Дорогие разработчики. Давно знаком с вашим творчеством. Когда начал играть в этот мод был очень изумлен и удивлен от того как все красиво и схоже сделанно в данном моде. Являясь фанатом фильма "пираты карибского моря" был очень рад выходу вашего творения. Мне нравиться в нем все кроме одного. Речь пойдет о корабле Летучий голландец. Начнем того что цвет у него такой будто на него помочились. Не говоря о строении мачт которое изрядно отличаеться от модели фильма... У паруса цвет будто на него вылили ведро с отходами. Как ярый фанат вашего мода надеюсь увидеть изменения в данном корабле.

Dear developers. Have long been familiar with your creativity. When I started playing this mod was very surprised and amazed on how everything is beautiful and similar made in this fashion. Being a fan of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" was very pleased to release your creation. I like it all except one. It's about the ship The Flying Dutchman. To begin the fact that he has such a color if it urinated. Not to mention that the structure of masts on the model considerably otlichaetsya movie ... We sail numbers if it poured a bucket of waste. As an ardent fan of your mod hope to see changes in this ship.
We would like that as well. Unfortunately nobody has been around to work on her for many, many years.
A Russian modeler once made a new version, but that one was never released. We did improve the colour not too long ago.

Can I get a link to the best in your opinion version of this ship? and also would like to see your new version and Russian fashion designer.

If you're talking about 3.1 there Flying Dutchman is more like the Grinch Stole Christmas. I would like to consider other versions of this ship. If I have something that can be confusing to see a screenshot At least it?

Back