• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Obsolete ship in "Smuggling for Thomas O'Reily"

Grey Roger

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
I finally had a go at "Smuggling for Thomas O'Reily", which worked well enough. After the smugglers' guild had stolen Thomas O'Reily's cargo, I went after their ship, captured it, and subsequently kept it because it was better than what I'd been sailing at the time. I'm now sailing a caravela latina in 1763.

But according to "Ships_init.c", the caravela latina should only exist in "Early Explorers" and "Spanish Main" periods.

The smuggler is "Pirate Captain 04", defined in "PROGRAM\Characters\init\SideQuest.c". (Incidentally, all the smuggler captains - this one and the captains of the three ships who attack you earlier - use model "fisherman" and all except the brig captain are named Gyles Dubois. xD)

Probably messy stock game characters.
I'm sure you can make this better. ;)

If the rest of the mob are using the basic "fisherman" outfit, I'm half inclined to use the "Monkey D Luffy" model for the brig captain. It's about time the model got a bit of use. xD

Back