• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Officer perk contributions

This is a know problem which can happen sometimes.
aha, good, so should I expect it to solve itself..? EDIT: update; it solved itself!
Hmmm .... weird I must have uploaded something wrong somewhere.
This is what is should say:
alright, thanks :onya
this error seems to happen if dialogs are called wrong. Did you try to hire an enc_walker?
sure did, found a good citizen with very nice stats :p

Last edited:
sorry for spamming your thread with all my bugs, but since Im testing the changes out I wanna make sure what is and isnt due to these changes xD

when talking to the governor of jamaica I got freeze lag when picking dialog options. the errors are a bit weird:
this is from compile.log
Code:
Dialog: Missing dialog file: dialogs\governor.c
which is odd as I could talk to him, he had dialog options, they just caused freeze lag.
this is from error.log
Code:
COMPILE ERROR - file: dialogs\governor.c; line: 298
Invalid Expression
Undeclared identifier: GetNationRankQuantity
I have actually spoken very little with governors previously, so dunno if this existed already

attaching the logs; nevermind the utils.c errors, I hadnt applied the float fix yet. theres also some seadogs.c and a smuggling.c error towards the top. dunno what those are, the smuggling worked fine, but gonna check them out later

Attachments

• compile.log
    42.4 KB · Views: 184
  • error.log
    53.3 KB · Views: 189
sorry for spamming your thread with all my bugs, but since Im testing the changes out I wanna make sure what is and isnt due to these changes xD

when talking to the governor of jamaica I got freeze lag when picking dialog options. the errors are a bit weird:
this is from compile.log
Code:
which is odd as I could talk to him, he had dialog options, they just caused freeze lag.
this is from error.log
Code:
Invalid Expression
Undeclared identifier: GetNationRankQuantity
I have actually spoken very little with governors previously, so dunno if this existed already

attaching the logs; nevermind the utils.c errors, I hadnt applied the float fix yet. theres also some seadogs.c and a smuggling.c error towards the top. dunno what those are, the smuggling worked fine, but gonna check them out later
Seems to be an actual bug.
The function GetNationRankQuantity doesn't exist. I will look in my files tonight if it's a function I've added later on or that it was removed somewhere :S.

Found it already.
As a temp fix you can add this function to CharacterUtilite.c

Code:
int GetNationRankQuantity(int iNation)
{
    if(CheckAttribute(Nations[iNation],"Ranks.Quantity"))
    {
        return sti(Nations[iNation].Ranks.Quantity);
    }
    return 0
}

Back