• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Abandoned Optimalization

Will take a look at chreate_officer_cheat later then.

Lots of optimization, including the additional of "profiling timers" for the initialization functions, are now included in here:
Mod Release - Build 14 Beta 4 Internal WIP For Testing | PiratesAhoy!

There have been many changes for this throughout the initialization files.
In the past, such changes have occasionally had unintended side-effects, so keep an eye out for anything that seems wrong and report them always! :cheers

Especially have a look out for it in the first mainmenu and the select storyline (and Options).

@Levis: Did you re-include your changes for this yet? Would doing that help with the Levelling issues?
We could try again some time soon, I suppose.

I think I fixed it already. seems the cause was something different.
So I didn't reininclude it yet. if you want you can do it cause I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

In that case, maybe it is better to wait. We can add it when the other main known main issues have been addressed.
Then when we add it without adding much of anything else, it should be easier to determine what difference it makes.

@Pieter Boelen I can't access my old files atm cause my backup seems to be doing weird ...
Could you check before you removed the optimalizations where the function:
"InitCharacterSkills"
was located (in which functions).
And also could you copy these functions for me:

LoginCharactersInLocation
LocAi_PostInit

Back