• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Original COAS Files

J

James Ironhook

This topic is for the original files that we'd need in order to set-up a few mods for vanilla, that people could use WITHOUT installing CMv2 or CMv3.

Files We Need

Age of Pirates 2\RESOURCE\INI\texts\russian\common.ini <-- really needed.
2. Age of Pirates 2\RESOURCE\INI\texts\russian\ItemsDescribe.txt
3. Age of Pirates 2\RESOURCE\INI\texts\russian\HeroDescribe.ini

*I have to go for now but I'll add a lot more when I get back :doff
Also, if you have ideas of crucial game files that we change, post them here it'll be easier for me to get them in the list.

Oh good lord. If there's a kind modder that could give "me" that post.. it's so embarassing.. I tought that name thing was just to check spammers or something. :modding
(I guess I logged out)

By the way, I still need the commons.ini file, otherwise I can't make compatible the pieces of eight mod..
(I probably need ti for Livestock too, although I haven't checked what files Livestock alters)

Final edit:
Please, moderators, just delete the whole thread and I'll remake it.

Oh good lord. If there's a kind modder that could give "me" that post.. it's so embarassing.. I tought that name thing was just to check spammers or something.
(I guess I logged out)

By the way, I still need the commons.ini file, otherwise I can't make compatible the pieces of eight mod..
(I probably need ti for Livestock too, although I haven't checked what files Livestock alters)

These what you need?

View attachment VANILLA FILES.rar

damski.

Oh good lord. If there's a kind modder that could give "me" that post.. it's so embarassing.. I tought that name thing was just to check spammers or something.
(I guess I logged out)

These what you need?

[attachment=4932:VANILLA FILES.rar]

damski.

:will :will
You just made my day!
*Uploading Pieces of Eight mod, revamped and compatible with Vanilla/CMv2/CMv3

(I guess I logged out)

These what you need?

[attachment=4932:VANILLA FILES.rar]

damski.

:will :will
You just made my day!
*Uploading Pieces of Eight mod, revamped and compatible with Vanilla/CMv2/CMv3

No prob....might as well include these too
View attachment 1st person deck crew & Smaller Sharks.rar

Back