• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PA! The Story

No, let me lay out my plan once more.

1) Have `2-5` more people write out their stories on this thread.
2) Create a new thread with all 6 stories on it, and have a poll on it. We would run it for 20 days or something. That would be a sticky.
3) After we get a winner, we take the voting thread and un sticky it. We take the winning story and put that on another thread and make that a sticky for a while.

Extra) We can make the Blind Parrot Tale on a separate thread and make that a sticky, due to that is story of the Tavern.

Does that help at all?

UPDATE

Is anyone working on the PA! Story. I say if no one wants to submit here, then I say make my story the PA! Story, and I'll put it on a separet thread myself and you guys can make it a sticky.

You mean you wanted him to write the story, because he knew when to use stickies?
dude diomed you really gotta relax and to cpython... no im not writing anything... atm i absolutly hate english related stuff :)

Hey guys! It's been 2 months since I got anthing on this. I think this is really a good idea. Doesn't anyone want to do this? There are many writers out there, I know it. Let's get this going again.

Hey i can write! just checkmy reviews on MI in histrorical section, however, unfortunately, eventhough i have alot of time, and nuthing to do with it unless the swell picks up one of these days, alas i doubt i can be bothered .

i like this idea mate! Captain_Python, sounds good mate! count me in! ill pitch in as much of a story as i can! haha! (by the way, i plan on majoring in Journalism, so stuff like this is an opportunity in waiting!)

Have you guys actually read the story at the begging of the thread? I wrote this two months ago and a lot of the people probably forgot about it. Do you guys like it? How should it be changed?

Thats good. After some people write a few stories, we'll have a poll on which one you all think is the best. But that won't be for a while.

When people start posting their stories on this thread we'll start, I'll let them work until Mid June or maybe late May, depending on how many get done.

Well Capt i think every story you tell is great :shock: example:Will turner: what did he use as row? Jacksparrow: hair on my back :woot

:shock: aye! or how bout this story?

Jack%201.gif

...there IIISS a story behind this, buuut it wasnt in the actual movie... xD: i look badarse with those gunshots eh? harhar!

if ye wants to know more about dat moving pic, watch tha deleted scenes in the second disc of ye dvd of POTC...its about in the middle of them all...see how messed up I am's eh? oow! that branded P. hurt harhar! :woot

Back