• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PA! The Story

watch tha deleted scenes and tell me im right...they were so stupid not to put dem in tha movie!!! :woot:

ps, now i know what the POTC ride looks like...they have a digital full "walkthrough of it, and its cool! now i know what that "dead men tell no tales" from the video you can download here for POTC game came from! same with the prisoners with the dog holding the keys! wow! :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Spaz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spaz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->you know, i have to admit i still havent really checked out the 2nd disc  :cheers[/quote]

Some good stuff on that second disk, Spaz!

i personally loved the thing where you were a stowaway on board a ship...i learned A LOT about pirates....WOW, Calico Jack was a total playa eh? lol...he got Mary Read ANNNND the other chick p'rat pregnant! wow... :cheers

:cheers wow, wouldnt that change the community of health eh?

"chick got another chick pregnant...no male present!"

next headline would go:

"males, all over the world, murdered countlessly by angry women. knowing that they dont need a male to keep the world running, all men seem to cease to exist in this world now ruled by women....AHHHH! HELLP! oops...forgot...im a male too, shoulda blew town...im not too smart eh?"

wow, now THAT would truly get womens men problems out the way eh? :cheers :dio

<snicker> Nah... We'd miss ya somethin' terrible. :onya

Quite frankly I don't care much for most women's company - there are only a few women I have as close friends - the majority of close friends I have are men - and one of them last night offered up the compliment that I was a very atypical woman.

I try not to judge a person on their sex or race or creed, but by how good a conversationalist they are, whether they can *think* - because I REALLY enjoy a good intellectual workout!

One of the fellows I was with last night looks exactly like the stereotypical barrio Mexican. Unlike the stereotype (which tend only to be useful for law enforcement and comedy) (unfortunately much the same as well, LOL!), Juan is `well-spoken`, is not afraid to ask when he doesn't understand something, and has a lot going on inside his noggin. We segued from the war in Iraq to the Democrats vs. Republicans to prejudice and genocide and Hitler and intolerance and a lot of other rather heavy subjects in the course of the evening. It delighted me greatly to have the time to talk like this with him - and I told Juan again what I've told him before - I enjoy his company because he can THINK - and converse - intelligently.

THOSE are the people I treasure the most... :yes :cheers

xD: Now what was it we were talking about? xD:

Sorry, Captain Python, for hijacking your thread!

It seems that you sort of did hijak my thread, but that's alright. Hopefully all of those people posting stuff here plan to post stories :onya.

Back