• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Pearl Diver repeatable quest

comarpan

Landlubber
Hello, I heard that robbing pearl divers quest is repeatable. How can I start this? I talked to Morgan and he mentioned Sharpe, so I guess I can start it now. I am now at CoAS and planning to raid them once I return. No national or pirate quest line started.

Thanks

P.S: A full walkthrough of "Find the location where the Pearl Divers ply their trade" would be appreciated.

Last edited:
If you want to repeat this quest, you always have to do it in the same way as you did it for the first time. Ask a madam from a brothel where you can find Sharp and then look out there for his ship Sharpnose. The only difference is, that you always have to pay him 20.000 piaster for each tipp from now on. And you are only able to repeat this quest till you kill Sharp´s Spy in another quest from Henry Morgan in Port Royale. In that case it will be over forever.

Last edited:
If you want to repeat this quest, you always have to do it in the same way as you did it for the first time. Ask a madam from a brothel where you kind find Sharp and then look out there for his ship Sharpnose. The only difference is, that you always have to pay him 20.000 piaster for each tipp from now on. And you are only able to repeat this quest till you kill Sharp´s Spy in another quest from Henry Morgan in Port Royale. In that case it will be over forever.
thanks

Back